- We listen to you, your requirements, your suggestions and comments and act upon them.
- We respect your business and individuality.
- We encourage your creativeness and desire to innovate.
- We try our best to accommodate your professional and personal preferences.
- We encourage you to trust on us by our great services and move on.
- We totally understand and appreciate that you have a lot of expectations from us.
- And yes, surely, we will try our best to exceed your expectations on the financial front too.
Apart from this, our project life cycle is sufficient enough to make sure that both parties are kept in the loop and that everything is set out and understood from the outset.
Below are the six stages we use in our project life cycle.
In this phase we take all the inputs from our client for proposed software application/solution to be developed. Numbers of mediums are used to gather requirements like emails, online chat and telephonic conversations. Our business analysts then drafts software requirement specifications (SRS) based on business requirements provided by client. SRS and proposal is sent for client approval. SRS allows our client to make sure that business requirements are covered in proposed solution.
Design & Development:
At this phase, things on paper are turned into reality. Even though this is internal phase of development cycle, we regularly update our client on where we are. We make sure client is satisfied, giving client the opportunity to be a part of the creative process.
On completion of development, we will thoroughly test solution/application developed, to make sure that all the elements work together and flow well. We also ask our client to look at what we have created and help client to make those final little touches before placing solution/application in real time use.
After user acceptance testing from client, we deploy the final solution. We provide any training, user manual and help if required and let client start using it. Efforts are done, now it's time to reap the benefits.
After solution/application delivery, we are still here to help and support our client. We are here to help our client make most of running business.